Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

EBENESER CALVINISTIC METHODIST CHAPEL;SYCHDYN, SOUGHTON

Site Details

© Copyright and database right 2020. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 8082

Map Reference SJ26NW

Grid Reference SJ24316649

Unitary (Local) Authority Flintshire

Old County Flintshire

Community Northop

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Ebenezer Methodist Chapel was built in 1824 and rebuilt in 1870. The 1870 chapel was designed by architect Richard Owen of Liverpool and built in the Simple Round-Headed style of the gable-entry type. Ebenezer closed in 1980 and has since been converted into residential accommodation.

RCAHMW, January 2010

Archive Records