Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

SALTNEY FERRY ENGLISH PRESBYTERIAN AND CALVINISTIC METHODIST CHAPEL;MOLD JUNCTION), SALTNEY FERRY

Site Details

© Copyright and database right 2020. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 8141

Map Reference SJ36NE

Grid Reference SJ36866554

Unitary (Local) Authority Flintshire

Old County Flintshire

Community Saltney

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Saltney Presbyterian Chapel was built in 1895 in the Simple Round-Headed style of the gable-entry plan type.

RCAHMW, January 2010

Archive Records