Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

TABERNACLE CALVINISTIC METHODIST CHAPEL;JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, BAGILLT

Site Details

© Copyright and database right 2020. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 8168

Map Reference SJ27NW

Grid Reference SJ21677566

Unitary (Local) Authority Flintshire

Old County Flintshire

Community Bagillt

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Tabernacle Methodist Chapel was built in 1818 and rebuilt in 1841 in the Simple Round-Headed style of the long-wall entry type. A Sunday School was added in 1912. Tabernacle closed in 1971 but bought by the Jehovah's Witnesses and re-opened.

RCAHMW, January 2010

Archive Records