Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

EBENESER WELSH INDEPENDENT CHAPEL;EBENEZER;CAPEL MAWR;CAPEL JOHN WYNNE, NEWMARKET, TRELAWNYD

Site Details

© Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 8173

Map Reference SJ07NE

Grid Reference SJ09137979

Unitary (Local) Authority Flintshire

Old County Flintshire

Community Trelawnyd and Gwaenysgor

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Ebeneser Independent chapel was first built in 1701, modified in 1792, 1809 and 1827, then rebuilt in the mid nineteenth century. The present chapel, c.1850, is built in the Simple Round-Headed style with a gable-entry plan.

RCAHMW, January 2010

Archive Records