Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

TRELAWNYD WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST CHAPEL;NAZARETH, NEWMARKET, TRELAWNYD

Site Details

© Copyright and database right 2020. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 8174

Map Reference SJ07NE

Grid Reference SJ09137971

Unitary (Local) Authority Flintshire

Old County Flintshire

Community Trelawnyd and Gwaenysgor

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Trelawnyd Methodist Chapel was built in 1829, enlarged in 1841, rebuilt in 1861 and renovated in 1894. The present chapel, dated 1861, is built in the Simple Round-Headed style of the gable-entry type.

RCAHMW, January 2010