Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

HERMON WELSH INDEPENDENT CHAPEL;BLAENAU, TREUDDYN

Site Details

© Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 8180

Map Reference SJ25NW

Grid Reference SJ24295540

Unitary (Local) Authority Flintshire

Old County Flintshire

Community Treuddyn

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Hermon Independent Chapel was built in 1840 and rebuilt in 1865. Th chapel closed in 1980 and was later converted into residential accommodation.

RCAHMW, January 2010

Archive Records