Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

FRIENDS' MEETING HOUSE (2) (RELIGIOUS SOCIETY OF FRIENDS;QUAKERS), TEMPLE STREET, LLANDRINDOD WELLS

Site Details



NPRN 8270

Map Reference SO06SE

Grid Reference SO0604661342

Unitary (Local) Authority Powys

Old County Radnorshire

Community Llandrindod Wells

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description The Llandrindod Wells Friends' Meeting House (2) is a small structure built in 1985, to the design of architect Michael Garner.This was built at the rear of the Temple Street plot, following the sale of the first Meeting House, built by architects Owen Morris Roberts & Son in 1898 (NPRN: 11762). The new 1985 structure comprises a meeting room and classroom, built in the Twentieth Century style of the long-wall entry type and extended in 1992.

RCAHMW, January 2010

Archive Records

Associated Sites