Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

SALIM WELSH BAPTIST CHURCH, HIGH STREET, BALA

Site Details



NPRN 8319

Map Reference SH93NW

Grid Reference SH9247835846

Unitary (Local) Authority Gwynedd

Old County Merioneth

Community Bala

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Salim Baptist Chapel was built in 1835 and rebuilt in 1859 in the Arts and Craft style of the gable-entry type. The chapel was enlarged in 1884 and in 1997 was still in use as a chapel.

RCAHMW, January 2010

Digital Images

Archive Records