Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

SILOH CHAPEL (CALVINISTIC METHODIST), BRYN-COED-IFOR

Site Details



NPRN 8341

Map Reference SH72SE

Grid Reference SH79482084

Unitary (Local) Authority Gwynedd

Old County Merioneth

Community Brithdir and Llanfachreth

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Siloh Methodist Chapel was built 1841 in 1841 and rebuilt in 1874 ("Siloh/1874"). The present chapel, dated 1874, is built in the Simple Round-Headed style with a gable-entry plan, a rock-faced stone front wall and contrasting stone dressings.

RCAHMW, January 2010

Archive Records