Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

JERWSALEM WELSH INDEPENDENT CHAPEL (JERUSALEM), FOUR CROSSES, BLAENAU FFESTINIOG

Site Details



NPRN 8378

Map Reference SH74NW

Grid Reference SH70354580

Unitary (Local) Authority Gwynedd

Old County Merioneth

Community Ffestiniog

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Jerwsalem Independent Chapel was built in 1868, enlarged in 1879 and modified further in 1904. The present chapel, dated 1868, is built in the Sub-Classical style of the gable-entry type.

RCAHMW, February 2010

Digital Images

Archive Records