Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

BOWYDD CHAPEL (WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST;BRONWYDD), NEW MARKET SQUARE, BLAENAU FFESTINIOG

Site Details



NPRN 8394

Map Reference SH64NE

Grid Reference SH69894575

Unitary (Local) Authority Gwynedd

Old County Merioneth

Community Ffestiniog

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Bowydd Methodist Chapel was built in 1882, in a mixed Lombardic/Classical style with a gable-entry plan, to the design of architect Owen Morris Roberts of Pothmadog.

RCAHMW, February 2010

Digital Images

Archive Records