Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

TABERNACL WELSH BAPTIST CHAPEL, HARLECH

Site Details



NPRN 8436

Map Reference SH53SE

Grid Reference SH58143101

Unitary (Local) Authority Gwynedd

Old County Merioneth

Community Harlech

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Tabernacl Baptist Chapel was built in 1897 to replace Capel Ainon (NPRN: 8433). The chapel was built in the Classical style of the gable-entry type, by architect J.E. Evans of Barmouth. By 1999 the basement was in use as a chapel but the upper part used as a garage.

RCAHMW, February 2010

Associated Sites