Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

SY DAVID'S CATHOLIC CHURCH

Site Details



NPRN 8440

Map Reference SH53SE

Grid Reference SH5816731108

Unitary (Local) Authority Gwynedd

Old County Merioneth

Community Harlech

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period 19th Century

Site Description Seion Methodist Chapel was built in 1814 and rebuilt in 1873, in the Simple Round-Headed style of the gable-entry type, to the design of architect Owen Morris Roberts of Porthmadog. The chapel was enlarged in 1885 but by 1998 was in use as a Catholic church.

RCAHMW, February 2010

Associated Sites