Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

LLANEGRYN CHAPEL (BWLCH, Y;CAPEL COCH;PENIEL; CALVINISTIC METHODIST), LLANEGRYN

Site Details



NPRN 8456

Map Reference SH60NW

Grid Reference SH60180548

Unitary (Local) Authority Gwynedd

Old County Merioneth

Community Llanegryn

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Llanegryn Methodist Chapel was built in 1811, enlarged in 1848 and rebuilt in 1878. The present chapel, dated 1878, is built in the Simple Gothic style of the gable entry type.

RCAHMW, February 2010

Archive Records