Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

REHOBOTH WELSH INDEPENDENT CHAPEL, COED YSTUMGWERN

Site Details



NPRN 8464

Map Reference SH52SE

Grid Reference SH58482398

Unitary (Local) Authority Gwynedd

Old County Merioneth

Community Dyffryn Ardudwy

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Rehoboth Independent Chapel was built in 1828 and rebuilt in 1880 in the Classical style of the gable-entry type.

RCAHMW, February 2010

Digital Images

Archive Records