Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

ABERGEIRW CHAPEL (WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST), ABERGEIRW

Site Details



NPRN 8474

Map Reference SH72NE

Grid Reference SH76812901

Unitary (Local) Authority Gwynedd

Old County Merioneth

Community Brithdir and Llanfachreth

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Abergeirw Methodist Chapel was built in 1820 and rebuilt in1873 in the Vernacular style of the long-wall entry type.

RCAHMW, February 2010

Archive Records