Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

ABERGYNOLWYN CHAPEL (WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST;JERUSALEM), ABERGYNOLWYN

Site Details



NPRN 8485

Map Reference SH60NE

Grid Reference SH67570713

Unitary (Local) Authority Gwynedd

Old County Merioneth

Community Llanfihangel-y-pennant

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Abergynolwyn Methodist Chapel was built in 1806, modified in 1853 and rebuilt in 1866. The present chapel, dated 1866, is built in the Simple Gothic style of the gable-entry type. Weddings and funerals are still held in the chapel but Sunday services are held in the vestry.

RCAHMW, February 2010

Digital Images

Archive Records