Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

CWMTIRMYNACH CHAPEL (WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST), GLAN-YR-AFON, CWM TIRMYNACH

Site Details



NPRN 8493

Map Reference SH94SW

Grid Reference SH91024095

Unitary (Local) Authority Gwynedd

Old County Merioneth

Community Llandderfel

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Cwmtirmynach Methodist Chapel was built in 1826 and rebuilt in 1880 in the Lombardic/Italian style of the gable-entry type.

RCAHMW, February 2010