1. A road or possibly an uncompleted tramroad linking quarries on the north side of the Bloronge with the Blaenavon Iron Works.
2. Former tramroad built about 1796 and disused before 1821 to link a limestone quarry on the north of the Blorenge (nprn 91606) with the Blaenavon Ironworks (nprn 34134).
B.A.Malaws, 14 April 1999.
3. At S end the tramroad is only just visible. Slightly raised, c1.5m across with ditches of both sides. Clearer to the NE end where it is banked on both sides formed by quarry spoil, but it is mostly a well-defined footpath. No setts found.