Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

YSTRADGWYN CHAPEL (WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST), TAL-Y-LLYN, TYWYN

Site Details



NPRN 8592

Map Reference SH71SW

Grid Reference SH72921127

Unitary (Local) Authority Gwynedd

Old County Merioneth

Community Llanfihangel-y-pennant

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Ystradgwyn Methodist Chapel was built in 1828 and rebuilt in 1896. The present chapel, dated 1896, was designed by architect Pryce Morgan of Towyn and built in the Vernacular style of the long-wall entry type.

RCAHMW, February 2010

Archive Records