Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

ABERTRINANT CHAPEL (CALVINISTIC METHODIST), ABERTRINANT

Site Details



NPRN 8614

Map Reference SH60NW

Grid Reference SH63980538

Unitary (Local) Authority Gwynedd

Old County Merioneth

Community Llanfihangel-y-pennant

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Abertrinant Methodist Chapel was built in 1832 and rebuilt in 1876 in the later Vernacular style of the gable-entry type.

RCAHMW, February 2010

Archive Records