BETHEL CHAPEL (WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST), NEPTUNE ROAD, TYWYN

Site Details



NPRN
8615
Map Reference
SH50SE
Grid Reference
SH58670068
Unitary (Local) Authority
Gwynedd
Old County
Merioneth
Community
Tywyn
Type of Site
CHAPEL
Broad Class
Religious, Ritual and Funerary
Period
Post Medieval

Site Description

Bethel Methodist Chapel was built in 1815, rebuilt in 1871 and modified in 1887. The present chapel, dated 1871, is built in the Classical style of the gable-entry type, to the design of architect Richard Owens of Liverpool.

RCAHMW, February 2010

    Share this page: -