Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

BRYN-CRUG CHAPEL (WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST;BETHLEHEM), BRYNCRUG

Site Details



NPRN 8616

Map Reference SH60SW

Grid Reference SH61010333

Unitary (Local) Authority Gwynedd

Old County Merioneth

Community Bryn-crug

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Bryn-Crug Methodist Chapel was first built in 1800 and enlarged in 1841 to the design of Reverend Richard Humphreys of Dyffryn. The chapel was rebuilt in 1883 and modified in 1908. The present chapel, dated 1883, is built in the Sub-Classical style of the gable-entry type.

RCAHMW, February 2010

Digital Images

Archive Records