BETHANY CHAPEL (ENGLISH PRESBYTERIAN AND CALVINISTIC METHODIST), HIGH STREET, TYWYN

Site Details



NPRN
8619
Map Reference
SH50SE
Grid Reference
SH58710089
Unitary (Local) Authority
Gwynedd
Old County
Merioneth
Community
Tywyn
Type of Site
CHAPEL
Broad Class
Religious, Ritual and Funerary
Period
Post Medieval

Site Description

Bethany Methodist Chapel was built in 1871 in the Gothic style of the gable-entry type. The chapel has a tower, a spire and a rose window, within the overall design of architect William Henry Spaull of Oswestry.

RCAHMW, February 2010

    Share this page: -