Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

BETHANY CHAPEL (ENGLISH PRESBYTERIAN AND CALVINISTIC METHODIST), HIGH STREET, TYWYN

Site Details


NPRN 8619

Map Reference SH50SE

Grid Reference SH58710089

Unitary (Local) Authority Gwynedd

Old County Merioneth

Community Tywyn

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class Religious, Ritual and Funerary

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Bethany Methodist Chapel was built in 1871 in the Gothic style of the gable-entry type. The chapel has a tower, a spire and a rose window, within the overall design of architect William Henry Spaull of Oswestry.

RCAHMW, February 2010

Archive Records