Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

GILGAL CHAPEL (CALVINISTIC METHODIST), LONDON ROAD, BODEDERN

Site Details



NPRN 8650

Map Reference SH38SW

Grid Reference SH3327080218

Unitary (Local) Authority Isle of Anglesey

Old County Anglesey

Community Bodedern

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Cause established 1810 & chapel first built in 1807; enlarged ca. 1915 & rebuilt 1836. Rebuilt/modified again ca. 1876 to the design of Hugh Jones of Llanerchymedd. Built in the Sub-Classical style, gable entry type. Status (1999): in chapel use.

Archive Records