Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

BRYNTWROG CHAPEL (CALVINISTIC METHODIST;CAPEL GARIZIM), BRYNTWROG

Site Details



NPRN 8654

Map Reference SH47NW

Grid Reference SH41557970

Unitary (Local) Authority Isle of Anglesey

Old County Anglesey

Community Bodffordd

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Bryntwrog Methodist Chapel was first built in 1861 and rebuilt in 1905 in the Sub-Classical style of the gable-entry type.

RCAHMW, February 2010

Archive Records