Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

DISGWYLFA CHAPEL (WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST;LONDON ROAD), LONDON ROAD, HOLYHEAD

Site Details



NPRN 8671

Map Reference SH28SE

Grid Reference SH2505481812

Unitary (Local) Authority Isle of Anglesey

Old County Anglesey

Community Holyhead

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Disgwylfa Methodist Chapel was built in 1881, rebuilt in 1889 and rebuilt again in 1909. The 1909 chapel was built in the Romanesque style with a gable-entry plan and flanking turrets but was demolished in 2009.

RCAHMW, February 2010

Archive Records