Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

ENGLISH PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, NEWRY STREET, HOLYHEAD

Site Details



NPRN 8674

Map Reference SH28SW

Grid Reference SH2466682801

Unitary (Local) Authority Isle of Anglesey

Old County Anglesey

Community Holyhead

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Holyhead Presbyterian Chapel was built in 1891 in the Sub-Classical style of the gable-entry type.

RCAHMW, February 2010

Archive Records