Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

ELIM PENTECOSTAL CHURCH (MOUNT PLEASANT INDEPENDENT CHAPEL), MOUNT PLEASANT STREET, HOLYHEAD

Site Details



NPRN 8676

Map Reference SH28SW

Grid Reference SH2460482411

Unitary (Local) Authority Isle of Anglesey

Old County Anglesey

Community Holyhead

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Elim Pentecostal Chapel was originally known as Mount Pleasant Independent. The present chapel was built in 1883, by architect Owen Morris Roberts of Porthmadog, in the Classical style of the gable-entry type.

RCAHMW, February 2010

Digital Images

Archive Records