Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

PENRHOSFEILW CHAPEL (WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST), PENRHOSFEILW

Site Details

© Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 8683

Map Reference SH28SW

Grid Reference SH22638060

Unitary (Local) Authority Isle of Anglesey

Old County Anglesey

Community Trearddur

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Penrhosfeilw Methodist Chapel was built in 1895 in the later Vernacular style of the gable-entry type. The chapel closed in 2000.

RCAHMW, February 2010

Archive Records