Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

CANA CHAPEL (CALVINISTIC METHODIST), RHOSTREHWFA

Site Details



NPRN 8686

Map Reference SH47SW

Grid Reference SH43737451

Unitary (Local) Authority Isle of Anglesey

Old County Anglesey

Community Llangristiolus

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Cana Methodist Chapel was first built in 1827 on a piece of land given by Richard Davies. The present chapel was built in 1891 in the Vernacular style with a gable-entry type plan facing the road. The chapel has a detached chapel house to the right.

RCAHMW, February 2010

Archive Records