Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

PARADWYS CHAPEL (CALVINISTIC METHODIST), LLANALLGO

Site Details

© Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 8692

Map Reference SH58NW

Grid Reference SH504854

Unitary (Local) Authority Isle of Anglesey

Old County Anglesey

Community Moelfre

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Paradwys Methodist Chapel was built in 1800, rebuilt in 1805, 1856 and rebuilt again in 1898. The present chapel, dated 1898, is built in the Romanesque and Lombardic/Italian style of the gable-entry type, to the design of architect Richard Davies of Bangor.

RCAHMW, February 2010

Archive Records