Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

BETHESDA CHAPEL (WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST), CEMAES

Site Details



NPRN 8695

Map Reference SH39SE

Grid Reference SH36539308

Unitary (Local) Authority Isle of Anglesey

Old County Anglesey

Community Llanbadrig

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Bethesda Methodist Chapel was built in 1816 and rebuilt in 1861 in the Simple Round-Headed style of the short-wall entry type. The chapel has an attached chapel house and school house.

RCAHMW, February 2010

Archive Records