Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

BETHLEHEM CHAPEL (WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST), CARREGLEFN

Site Details



NPRN 8696

Map Reference SH38NE

Grid Reference SH38328915

Unitary (Local) Authority Isle of Anglesey

Old County Anglesey

Community Mechell

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Bethlehem Methodist Chapel was built in 1806 and rebuilt in 1856 to the design of architect Hugh Jones of Llanfechell. The present chapel, dated 1889, is a rebuild/renovation built in the Simple Round-Headed style of the short-wall entry type.

RCAHMW, February 2010

Archive Records