Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

MOREIA CHAPEL (WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST;MORIAH), CEMAES

Site Details



NPRN 8697

Map Reference SH39SE

Grid Reference SH39259439

Unitary (Local) Authority Isle of Anglesey

Old County Anglesey

Community Llanbadrig

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Moreia Methodist Chapel was built in 1826, renovated in 1863 and altered in 1902. The present chapel, dated 1902, is built in the later Vernacular style of the gable-entry type.

RCAHMW, February 2010

Archive Records