Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

GLASINFRYN CHAPEL (WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST), GLASINFRYN, LLANBEDRGOCH

Site Details



NPRN 8699

Map Reference SH58SW

Grid Reference SH50858086

Unitary (Local) Authority Isle of Anglesey

Old County Anglesey

Community Llanfair-mathafarn-eithaf

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Glasinfryn Methodist Chapel was built in 1794, rebuilt in 1853 and rebuilt again in 1892. The present chapel, dated 1892, is built in the Sub-Classical and Vernacular style of the gable-entry type.

RCAHMW, February 2010

Archive Records