Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

TABERNACL WELSH INDEPENDENT CHAPEL (PORTHAETHWY), ST GEORGE'S ROAD, MENAI BRIDGE

Site Details



NPRN 8706

Map Reference SH57SE

Grid Reference SH55817221

Unitary (Local) Authority Isle of Anglesey

Old County Anglesey

Community Menai Bridge

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Tabernacl Independent Chapel was built in 1867, to the design of architect Thomas Thomas of Landore, in the Simple Gothic style of the gable-entry type. A vestry was added in 1938.

RCAHMW, February 2010