Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

MOREIA WELSH BAPTIST CHURCH (PORTHAETHWY), DALE STREET, MENAI BRIDGE

Site Details



NPRN 8707

Map Reference SH57SE

Grid Reference SH55647204

Unitary (Local) Authority Isle of Anglesey

Old County Anglesey

Community Menai Bridge

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Moreia Baptist Chapel was built in 1884, in the Romanesque style of the gable-entry type, to the design of architect George Morgan of Carmarthen. By 1998 the chapel was in use as an antiques showroom and the schoolroom as the chapel.

RCAHMW, February 2010