Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

BETHANIA WELSH INDEPENDENT CHAPEL

Site Details



NPRN 8716

Map Reference SH38NE

Grid Reference SH35128558

Unitary (Local) Authority Isle of Anglesey

Old County Anglesey

Community Tref Alaw

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Bethania Independent Chapel was first built in 1795, enlarged in 1823 and rebuilt in 1844. The present chapel, dated 1844, is built in the Vernacular style of the long-wall entry type.

RCAHMW, February 2010

Digital Images

Archive Records