Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

ELIM CHAPEL (WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST), TREFFYNON

Site Details



NPRN 8718

Map Reference SH38SE

Grid Reference SH35488468

Unitary (Local) Authority Isle of Anglesey

Old County Anglesey

Community Tref Alaw

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Elim Methodist Chapel was first built in 1822 and rebuilt in 1863. The present chapel, dated 1863, is built in the Sub-Classical and later Vernacular style of the short-wall entry type.

RCAHMW, February 2010

Digital Images

Archive Records