Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

PENIEL CHAPEL (WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST;DONA), CHAPEL LANE, LLANDDONA

Site Details



NPRN 8720

Map Reference SH57NE

Grid Reference SH57427942

Unitary (Local) Authority Isle of Anglesey

Old County Anglesey

Community Llanddona

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Peniel Methodist Chapel was first built in 1814, rebuilt in 1850 and rebuilt/extended in 1888. The present chapel, dated 1888, is built in the Vernacular style of the short-wall entry type.

RCAHMW, February 2010

Archive Records