Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

REHOBOTH WELSH INDEPENDENT CHAPEL, LLANFAELOG

Site Details



NPRN 8734

Map Reference SH37SW

Grid Reference SH33447325

Unitary (Local) Authority Isle of Anglesey

Old County Anglesey

Community Llanfaelog

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Rehoboth Independent Chapel was built in 1827 and substantial repairs and alterations made in 1927. It is a simple chapel built in the Gothic style with its porched entrance located in the long-wall. There are two large wide and pointed windows flanking the porch. In 1999 Rehoboth was still in use as a chapel.

RCAHMW, July 2009

Digital Images

Archive Records