Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

PARAN CHAPEL (WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST), RHOSNEIGR

Site Details



NPRN 8738

Map Reference SH37SW

Grid Reference SH31787297

Unitary (Local) Authority Isle of Anglesey

Old County Anglesey

Community Llanfaelog

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Paran Methodist Chapel was first built in 1828, rebuilt in 1850, modified in 1857 and again in 1867. The present chapel, dated 1850, is built in the Simple Round-Headed style of the gable-entry type.

RCAHMW, February 2010

Archive Records