Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

MAELOG METHODIST CHAPEL, PENCONISIOG

Site Details



NPRN 8739

Map Reference SH37SE

Grid Reference SH35267364

Unitary (Local) Authority Isle of Anglesey

Old County Anglesey

Community Llanfaelog

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description The Maelog Methodist cause began in 1820 and a chapel was built in 1823. This was rebuilt in 1863 and again in 1908. The present chapel, dated 1908, is built in the Arts and Craft style with a porched entrance in the gable facing the road. There are large rectangular windows in the long walls and three narrow windows above the entrance.

RCAHMW, July 2009

Digital Images

Archive Records