Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

PENCARNEDDI WELSH BAPTIST CHURCH

Site Details



NPRN 8751

Map Reference SH57SW

Grid Reference SH51067248

Unitary (Local) Authority Isle of Anglesey

Old County Anglesey

Community Penmynydd

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Pencarneddi Baptist Chapel was built in 1803, enlarged in 1827, rebuilt in 1870 and rebuilt again in 1929. The present chapel, dated 1929, is built in the Simple Round-Headed style of the gable-entry type.

RCAHMW, February 2010