Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

SALEM CHAPEL (WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST), LLANFAIR-YNG-NGHORNWY

Site Details

© Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 8754

Map Reference SH39SW

Grid Reference SH31899129

Unitary (Local) Authority Isle of Anglesey

Old County Anglesey

Community Cylch-y-garn

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Salem Methodist Chapel was first built in 1840 and rebuilt in 1901 in the Simple Round-Headed style of the gable-entry type.

RCAHMW, February 2010

Archive Records