Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

JERWSALEM CHAPEL (WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST;JERUSALEM), MYNYDD MECHELL

Site Details



NPRN 8761

Map Reference SH38NE

Grid Reference SH35768970

Unitary (Local) Authority Isle of Anglesey

Old County Anglesey

Community Mechell

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Jerwsalem Methodist Chapel was first built in 1817, enlarged in 1827 and 1852, and rebuilt in 1865. The present chapel, dated 1865, is built in the Sub-Classical style of the gable-entry type.

RCAHMW, February 2010

Archive Records