Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

TY MAWR WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST CHAPEL;CAPEL COCH)

Site Details



NPRN 8768

Map Reference SH48SE

Grid Reference SH46048247

Unitary (Local) Authority Isle of Anglesey

Old County Anglesey

Community Llanddyfnan

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Ty Mawr Methodist Chapel was first built in 1785 and then rebuilt three times, in 1812, 1865 and 1898. The present chapel, dated 1898, is built in the later Vernacular style of the short-wall entry type.

RCAHMW, February 2010

Archive Records