Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

BETHANIA CHAPEL (WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST), LLANGAFFO

Site Details



NPRN 8776

Map Reference SH46NW

Grid Reference SH44446841

Unitary (Local) Authority Isle of Anglesey

Old County Anglesey

Community Rhosyr

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Bethania Methodist Chapel was built in 1832, rebuilt in 1851 and then rebuilt again in 1901. The present chapel, dated 1901, is built in a mixed Vernacular/Sub-Classical style of the gable-entry type.

RCAHMW, March 2010

Archive Records